Kirjoittaja Aihe: Rope Beyond Restriction: Introduction class by Hedwig 29.6.2014  (Luettu 3853 kertaa)

candyflip

• Vieras
Time: Sunday 29.6. 12.00-18.00
Place: Käpylä, Helsinki
Price: 15 e/person (contact us for a price reduction if you're financially struggling)
Class size: max. 20 people
Accessibility: sadly the venue has a lot of steep stairs

!!! Exercises are done in pairs. If you do not have a partner please tell us when registering. We do however suggest you find a partner in advance as it will be easier to connect, feel safe and relax with someone you know. !!!

You can find the event online on Facebook, FetLife and BDSM-baari.

Class description

Beginners class split into two sections: one talk on basic safety and communication and one section for hands on. The class will; (I) focus on understanding and turning the one column tie and a chest harness into solid ties, and (II) look at how to make these ties into something more than just restraint; how to communicate with ones partner and to put focus on the journey, rather than the destination. We will look at how the senses of our bodies are engaged with rope and how we can play with these in order to not only restrain but to move our partners and ourselves; first looking at the techniques and then applying them to the ties previously learned.

The class consists of:
- Basic safety and communication
- One column tie
- Simple chest harness - working with friction
- One rope bondage (ichinawa)
- An introduction to rope as a means of communication-not only restraint.

Suitable for everyone.

The teacher

Hedwig is a queer, polyamorous, femme switch born and raised in Sweden. She is active both in public and private play consisting of a wide range of BDSM and fetish activites, with a primary focus on rope bondage, inspired mainly by the japanese Shibari/Kinbaku tradition.

Hedwig has and is studying under Esinem (UK), Kinoko Hajime (JAP), Kazami Ranki (JAP), Shadow (BEL) and Peter Slemrian (DEN). She founded Hitchin' Bitches in late 2011, a group and network for female identified rope tops that now has almost 40 chapters around the world.

"I feel as if rope is like an alphabet; that it can be an extension of hands and body; a tactile alphabet; a conversation; a space; a time; a language. The best kind of rope i know is the one which makes me cry and/or laugh. Preferably both, at the same time."

http://nawa-ai.com/

candyflip

• Vieras
Kurssi on nyt täynnä!