Aula - kaikille avoimet alueet > In English

FETLIFE MUNCH 19/9/2015

<< < (2/2)

brahma:

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Lady Anina - 02.09.2015, 08:30 ---I would agree. How should it be done paddle, switch, whip, hand, wooden spoon? So many things to choose.

--- Lainaus päättyy ---
Why choose?
why not start
hand 50 strokes,
wooden spoon 75 strokes
"switch" 100 strokes,
paddle 125 strokes,
whip 150 strokes,
Use a 1c U.S cent coin to flip, choose a side which doubles the amount of strokes :D You should know which side to choose Lady Anina :D and then just flip it...

Lady Anina:
What a great turn out for this munch last night. I am so glad I saw some of you there from BDSMbaari. It looked like everyone was having a good time which I hope that you did. Waiting for the next one.

Galesi:
I behaved this time. Do I win a cookie?

Lady Anina:
I think you would win perhaps a bondage time and spanking at the cabin. I think that sounds good since now I have the stuff there for this finally.

brahma:

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Lady Anina - 20.09.2015, 13:31 ---I think you would win perhaps a bondage time and spanking at the cabin. I think that sounds good since now I have the stuff there for this finally.

--- Lainaus päättyy ---

nice and long duct tape mummification, with nice heavy cbt? :D wonder if I could win that, thou I did not fill any contest tickets... or anything...

Navigaatio

[0] Viestien etusivu

[*] Edellinen sivu

Siirry pois tekstitilasta