Äänestys

would you come to this event?

Yes indeed
1 (50%)
No
1 (50%)

Äänestäjiä yhteensä: 0

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Lecture on kinky psychology Helsinki 11 of jan 2018  (Luettu 10973 kertaa)

-FreefuN

• Vieras
by -FreefuN
Moderne psychology and Kink:
A lecture on "Violence versus Rough, wonderfull BDSM sex flashing erotic dominance"
Would that topic interest anyone in the local Kink communities in Helsinki? worth spending an evening with me lecturing, debating, showing films, involving you?
My hope is to meet as many community BDSM/KINK ppl from Helsinki as possible creating a debate about violence versus kink from the viewpoint of moderne academic psychology. I intend to bring up new thought provoking concepts and stay away from the mainstream moralism.
Date, Title and place is still a little uncertain. Helsinki maybe Turku too...
Im an old hand in the perv community in Oslo, also Im quite entertaining and academic at the same time. My question is:
Would anyone be interested in this ?
3 hours with small films, demos, academic psychology, debate, Q&A about Kink versus Violence. In Norway this was quite succesfull.
Venue: Not known. More info later.
Me:
Im a perv-friendly psychologist with a background in academia from Denmark living in Norway, yes I have tought on universities too also Im quite entertaining. No I will not throw articles after you. Ill do this incognito Id like to keep my job.
You:
perv or vanilla open minded willing to debate new ideas and have fun.

Find me on fetlife.. same nick