Kirjoittaja Aihe: Your kind help will be obediently appreciated!  (Luettu 17093 kertaa)

Slave_82

• Vieras
Hei, I am a 32 years Latino-Asian origin man recently moved to Finland. I have been experimenting my sexual energies in different ways. I feel that BDSM is a cool way for energy exchanges. I am naturally shy, but after a certain time I can open up. I have found myself as a submissive guy. It's difficult for me to join kinky parties directly for my shyness and I would like to meet an elderly lady who would be happy to discuss the issues with me. In the future slowly I can take myself to different parties. Probably with a friend. I was suggested to use this website. I believe that Finland is a nice country and I feel Finnish ladies quite strong in a nice way. :) It would be great helpful if anyone can help me to open up.....

momoi36

• Vieras
Vs: Your kind help will be obediently appreciated!
« Vastaus #1 : 13.11.2017, 07:20 »
welcome! I’m not able to help you but www.fetlife.com  is also good (and international) website to make contacts. :)

Slave_82

• Vieras
« Vastaus #2 : 23.11.2017, 20:04 »
Thank you. I did that. Unfortunately no response

Alicia

• Vieras
« Vastaus #3 : 04.04.2019, 13:29 »
Hello😊I am 43v Dom woman who could help you  opiDom,4.msg339277#msg339277 date=1510523881]
Hei, I am a 32 years Latino-Asian origin man recently moved to Finland. I have been experimenting my sexual energies in different ways. I feel that BDSM is a cool way for energy exchanges. I am naturally shy, but after a certain time I can open up. I have found myself as a submissive guy. It's difficult for me to join kinky parties directly for my shyness and I would like to meet an elderly lady who would be happy to discuss the issues with me. In the future slowly I can take myself to different parties. Probably with a friend. I was suggested to use this website. I believe that Finland is a nice country and I feel Finnish ladies quite strong in a nice way. :) It would be great helpful if anyone can help me to open up.....
[/quote]