Kirjoittaja Aihe: A kind dom looking for a female friend to talk and play with  (Luettu 10956 kertaa)

sakeri

• Uusi asiakas
  • Kiltti perverssi tutkimassa elämää
  • Galleria
Yes, a kind dom.

Which doesn't mean boring. It means the opposite of malicious. Malicious like someone who just uses another person and doesn't really care about her. A malicious pervert is a potentially dangerous lunatic. Not for me, thank you.

Instead, I want to think myself as a kind pervert. For me, trust, safety and caring for the other person are the building blocks of good sessions. On top of trust, I'll add playfulness and creativity in dominating my partner and bringing pleasure to her. I love to come up with new ideas and build fantasies together.

The basics: 45 years, 179 centimeters (about 6'0''), 71 kilograms - lean. Academically educated, working in management of a major organization. Athletic, interests include e.g. wall climbing and mountain biking. Somewhat artistic as well, especially music has a big role in my life. Divorced with 2 kids, a part-time parent.

My kinky interests: Domination, power play, psychological aspects of domination and submission. Also bondage, spanking etc. to cause mild pain, toys and similar. However, not extreme stuff. No tears or extreme pain here. Consensual play is the keyword, possibly with a smile on our faces when they are not overwhelmed with pleasure.

I spend my weekends in the Oulu region and travel to Helsinki on most weeks. Possible to meet in both places.

If you like what you read, please send a private message! Who knows, maybe we can have some fun together, or even more if the stars are properly aligned. :)

sakeri

• Uusi asiakas
  • Kiltti perverssi tutkimassa elämää
  • Galleria
Ascendio!

Still looking for a companion. For life, adventure and everything. :)

Unfortunately currently only in Oulu, thanks to COVID-19.  >:(