Kirjoittaja Aihe: Back after a very long hiatus!  (Luettu 11200 kertaa)

Stu

Back after a very long hiatus!
« : 27.04.2023, 19:25 »
Hello everyone, I'm Stu, a 36-year-old dom looking for a female sub in or nearby Helsinki who enjoys impact play and general submission. I've been exploring BDSM for some time now and have learned a lot about myself and my desires in the process. For me, BDSM is all about mutual trust, respect, and communication.

In terms of BDSM practices, I'm interested in a variety of activities, including impact play, sensation play, and power exchange. I have experience with these practices and enjoy exploring.

That said, I do have a few hard limits, including vomit, scat, and needles. These are non-negotiable for me and I always respect my partner's boundaries as well.

Outside of BDSM, I'm a pretty laid-back guy. I enjoy games, reading, and listening to music. I'm looking for a sub who shares similar interests and is open to exploring new things with me.

Communication is key, and I'm always willing to listen and learn from my partner.

At this point in my life, I am looking mostly for a mono-committed long term relationship, but of course I don’t expect that to happen right away.

If you're interested in chatting and getting to know each other better, feel free to send me a message. I'm looking forward to connecting with other members of the BDSM community and exploring all that BDSM has to offer.

Hirvaz

• Kanta-asiakas
  • Murrur.
  • Galleria
Vs: Back after a very long hiatus!
« Vastaus #1 : 01.05.2023, 01:58 »
Wlcm.

* )