Kirjoittaja Aihe: FETLIFE MUNCH 19/9/2015  (Luettu 24491 kertaa)

Lady Anina

• Vieras
FETLIFE MUNCH 19/9/2015
« : 01.09.2015, 21:01 »
FETLIFE MUNCH

Another one of those munches in Helsinki 19.9.2015

Next munch will be on 19th of September starting around 19.00 and we hope you'll join us for a nice chat with drinks and / or food!

We'll meet in Thirsty Scholar (www.thirstyscholar.fi) in Kaisaniemi, Helsinki.
Address: Fabianinkatu 37, 00170 Helsinki. The bar is within a short walking distance from the metrostation and the tram stops. Won't take much longer from the railway station either.

We are meeting there as a group of friends without any private room of any sort. Please keep that in mind and dress appropriately to keep everyone comfortable. (that probably means leaving your most fabulous fetish garb at home for this evening ;) )
Also, NO PLAYING! Also please go to the website and RSVP. This is so we can plan a little better to see how many tables we will need.

We will be seated in the middle of the bar so you are unable to miss us. In fact, the entire middle section will be reserved for us. There are signs saying "reserved" or "red scarf" on the tables.

If you have any questions or need instructions how to get to the new place please contact someone on Fetlife that may be going.

Heres some answers to frequently asked questions I've received thru the years when organizing Kinky Finland munches. Hope these help anyone who is interested but haven't had the courage to attend yet! :) ~Nallu

Are newbies welcome?
Absolutely! if you feel shy you can always ask here or PM someone who's going and ask if they'd meet beforehand so you'll have a friendly face. (Note: I'm not responsible if the person you picked up says no or has other plans)

How should I dress?
It's your regular out in a bar so dress as you would hang out with your vanilla friends. It's a public bar and we do not have a private space.

Is there any play?
Keep the play outside of munches. We are here to chat and to have a good time. You're free to arrange a pre-playparty or afterparty, just remember to invite me ;)

How many are showing up?
This depends of the night. Usually there's anything between 20 - 50 people attending. We ask you to RSVP so that would give us some idea what to expect but it's not mandatory. Therefore we cannot tell you any exact numbers.

What are you guys talking about?
Stuff. Everything and anything!

Do I have to show up at 7PM sharp?
Nope. You can leave whenever as well.

Galesi

• Helsingin akateemiset kinkyt ry
  • V.I.P.
  • pörröpää/lutka
  • Galleria
Vs: FETLIFE MUNCH 19/9/2015
« Vastaus #1 : 01.09.2015, 21:18 »
I accidentally broke that no playing rule last time. Sorry about that.

Nallu

« Vastaus #2 : 01.09.2015, 21:29 »
bad boy!

Galesi

• V.I.P.
  • pörröpää/lutka
  • Galleria
« Vastaus #3 : 01.09.2015, 21:38 »
I deserve a good spanking :(

Lady Anina

• Vieras
« Vastaus #4 : 02.09.2015, 08:30 »
I would agree. How should it be done paddle, switch, whip, hand, wooden spoon? So many things to choose.

brahma

• Baarikärpänen
  • The evil saint - Ilkeä pyhimys
  • Galleria
« Vastaus #5 : 02.09.2015, 11:54 »
I would agree. How should it be done paddle, switch, whip, hand, wooden spoon? So many things to choose.
Why choose?
why not start
hand 50 strokes,
wooden spoon 75 strokes
"switch" 100 strokes,
paddle 125 strokes,
whip 150 strokes,
Use a 1c U.S cent coin to flip, choose a side which doubles the amount of strokes :D You should know which side to choose Lady Anina :D and then just flip it...

Lady Anina

• Vieras
« Vastaus #6 : 20.09.2015, 09:53 »
What a great turn out for this munch last night. I am so glad I saw some of you there from BDSMbaari. It looked like everyone was having a good time which I hope that you did. Waiting for the next one.

Galesi

• V.I.P.
  • pörröpää/lutka
  • Galleria
« Vastaus #7 : 20.09.2015, 11:09 »
I behaved this time. Do I win a cookie?

Lady Anina

• Vieras
« Vastaus #8 : 20.09.2015, 13:31 »
I think you would win perhaps a bondage time and spanking at the cabin. I think that sounds good since now I have the stuff there for this finally.

brahma

• Baarikärpänen
  • The evil saint - Ilkeä pyhimys
  • Galleria
« Vastaus #9 : 20.09.2015, 16:03 »
I think you would win perhaps a bondage time and spanking at the cabin. I think that sounds good since now I have the stuff there for this finally.

nice and long duct tape mummification, with nice heavy cbt? :D wonder if I could win that, thou I did not fill any contest tickets... or anything...