Kirjoittaja Aihe: Any help for a beginner? part 2  (Luettu 15000 kertaa)

Jonies

• Vieras
Any help for a beginner? part 2
« : 17.03.2018, 10:00 »
So, long story short, I'm a 27 year old male living in the Espoo area who has had a long-standing interest in spanking though I've barely gotten to really try giving spankings to women or even play around with the idea much. To be honest...

Well, my case is quite the same as at that topic (https://www.bdsmbaari.net/index.php?topic=8908.0), only I'm living at Helsinki and don't really speak Finnish (ymmärrän, mutta en puhu).

As Jmikael four years ago I also try to step in this stuff, but have no any idea how. This board (https://www.bdsmbaari.net/index.php?board=32.0) is for partner search, right? Does English allowed? But anyway, for me it's sort of wired to write random people (well, less random here) Hi pal, im a new here, can you flagellate me one day..

May be there are some upcoming events? Is it necessarily to come to the party (one will be at end of month, right?) in some special outfit or allowed to come in black shirt, buy some beer and stand in the corner?

So many question, I try so sort them out a little bit  later

armadillo

• V.I.P.
  • Vehkeilyyn taipuvainen sieluseksuaali.
  • Galleria
Vs: Any help for a beginner? part 2
« Vastaus #1 : 17.03.2018, 10:40 »
That's the dating board all right. I think that is a universal challenge right there - how to approach other people when you want to engage in some very specific activity with them. I'm afraid there's no shortcut most of the time, when we're talking about something this personal - although posting on a website dedicated to bdsm stuff may make things a bit easier in regard to spanking prospects.

Going to parties sounds like a good start. Get your face seen a bit, and get to know some other kinksters. With any luck (and pleasant behavior), word will spread "yeah i've seen him, he's a good guy, let's spank him real good". If you're more interested in spanking than getting spanked, then odds are slightly in your favor, but still you usually need to get to know your victims partners at least somewhat before proposing any actual action.

There are monthly munches and weekly meetings around capital city area. Attending any of those will have the added benefit of lowering your threshold to go to actual parties (depending on how outgoing you are by default).

In Espoo, there is a meeting at restaurant Kannunkulma every thursday (need to check if it's still there or if it's moved elsewhere already). I remember talking to some non-Finnish speaker there the only time I attended (weekdays are a bit difficult for me). The next Kinky Finland munch will be at bar Thirsty Scholar on April 14. There is no dresscode to the munches or meetings, but you can wear some inconspicous theme-related accessories if you feel good about drawing some attention :)

Oh, yeah, and welcome!!! :D

Jonies

• Vieras
« Vastaus #2 : 17.03.2018, 10:50 »
Thank you, Armadillo. That looks like good plan for me, for the first time.
Some events I can see at calendar page, but is there special topic  for parties or meetings?

Edit. Yes, this topic is right above, my bad)

armadillo

• V.I.P.
  • Vehkeilyyn taipuvainen sieluseksuaali.
  • Galleria
« Vastaus #3 : 17.03.2018, 11:41 »
There is this convenient thread which contains a lot of events for 2018, arranged by various organizations: 
Yhdistysten tapahtumat vuonna 2018

You should also keep an eye on the "Menovinkit" (Event Suggestions) tab on the left side of the portal. This is where people usually advertise public events. Most posts are bumped to view when their due date approaches, so you should see more or less relevant topics there (you should note, however, that these events may take place anywhere in Finland). You can see the whole list on this board.

It's mostly in Finnish, but i suppose Google Translate may be of some help here.